Random Chit Chat

i only pay 250 bucks a year for my phone bill.
But i guess we all have our opinions.

I can't imagine living without a phone.

you live in denmark. Were I live, if you want a phone without paying $900 for it, you have to buy a 2 yr contract. $200 for that, and then $40-$60 a month there on. If you pay $50 that's 1.4k for 2 years including the contract.

i paid nothing for my phone, 18month contact £20 a month. HTC One s. wow life it seems the US is expensive for mobiles....High scholl kids in council estate familie living on the bread line have Iphones here in britain...

i paid nothing for my phone, 18month contact £20 a month. HTC One s. wow life it seems the US is expensive for mobiles....High scholl kids in council estate familie living on the bread line have Iphones here in britain...

Yeah if you get the contract, the phone is free. But everything else is expensive. But what I don't understand is, almost everyone 9 yrs and older has a smart phone/Iphone.. And the parents can't afford to buy real dinner plates. They live with plastic plates and cups because they can't afford it. THEN the child is complaining and crying that they can't have the new Ps4 when it comes out, just for being a kid. AND expecting an allowance without working for it... What has the world come too.. There is the old show, from the late 50's early 60's " The Andy Griffith Show". They supported discipline, (taught their kids with a spoon if you know what I mean" respect, and the kid has to do something for the allowance. The kids were always happy, When the father let them go off fishing with their friends instead of homework, it was "Oh boy gee thank pa!". Just an amazing show, of what life really was then. No smart phones, video games and all that stuff that we have now. Kids were happier, they had respect for their parents. Nowadays they think they deserve every new console out. And they yell at their parents if they have to bring the trash out. Yeah yeah they deserve something else :p sorry for the off topic...

Gosh, and I thought mobile telephony was expensive here.

I pay like 320USD min. - 480USD max. per year. This includes everything after owning a mobile device and the SIM card. Or maybe I miscalculated some given detailed examples?

At least I know the devices are expensive here. Or could I be mistaking here as well?

Well, this one is undisputedly (if this is an English word) expensive here; internet services.

Last edited:
I'm back in Houma Louisiana. Appears the gig in Mississippi has come to an end for now. I have no idea what's going on. I sure hope I find out tomorrow. The suspence is killing me.
On the flip side I didn't waste any time breaking in my Phantom in the all grass back yard. I took it up to 400AGL second day here. The vid was interesting but there's really nothing special to look at. I'll have to go in to town and see if there's any thing worth looking at.
And they do have several hobby shops close by. There goes my savings...

I'm back in Houma Louisiana.

Would you happen to know what camping is like in that area? I was looking at Point aux chenes wildlife management area, but it isn't totally clear if the camping area is accessible from the road. I'd rather not have to carry an inflatable boat al the way there on my bike if it isn't totally necessary.

Sorry kid. I got here Thursday evening and still looking for the VA clinic. I'm not in to camping but I can ask the locals and see what I can find out.

Back
Top Bottom