Free Wallpapers and avatars.

Could you make me one?
-orange/blue colors
-lightning or designs like the 'hardstep' one you have in the first post

Sure no problem. I'm attending a birthday party today, so I won't get around to it today. Also, do you want any writing of sorts, or just a design? And Darker colors or brighter colors. (ex, Dark blue, brighter blue)

Hey,

Yes I just need the images I will toy about with them in flash.

Would be awesome if you could do this, I would indeed be in debt to you.

Sure i'll get on that aswell. If you can kindly email me a few more details if possible? like color scheme, more animated looking or realistic looking.

Thanks to everyone for the support, and allowing me to take on new challenges and improve my skills :)

Very impressive that you are making all this from scratch.
Have you tried making a zombie out of a real photo?

Sure no problem. I'm attending a birthday party today, so I won't get around to it today. Also, do you want any writing of sorts, or just a design? And Darker colors or brighter colors. (ex, Dark blue, brighter blue)

Not really dark or bright, just regular...does that make sense? I don't want navy blue but I don't want baby blue either...

If you could put the names Owen and Wesley on there somewhere it would be awesome.

Very impressive that you are making all this from scratch.
Have you tried making a zombie out of a real photo?
I have not tried that.. But I don't see that it could be that hard. I'll give that a go sometime.
I like the last one in your first post and the all of the ones in your second post with images.
Not really dark or bright, just regular...does that make sense? I don't want navy blue but I don't want baby blue either...

If you could put the names Owen and Wesley on there somewhere it would be awesome.

Yeah no problem :thumb:

Nice. :D
I'll take a picture today. I am having friends over. so they can take a picture for me.

I'll be ready any time.

Jmac, you're first version is finally done. Do you want me to post it here, or PM/Email it? If you like it as is, that'll be good. but if you see any problems with the way I blended the to colors, just say so. And lightning just didn't fit to any colors other then white. And I would have needed clouds, I didn't think you wanted a storm picture. Anyways.. let me know how you would like to do it :).

Back
Top Bottom