This is how to know male and female crabs.

Um, what's a brik? You mean brick? I googled for "brik" and found it is some Tunisian food :)

Does a brick walking mean it is female :D

Cool, a crab as big as a brick... I'm drooling here...

I would run after such a crab instead of having it running after me ha ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would run after such a crab instead of having it running after me ha ha.

well, the crabs in sint philipsland are a bit more aggressive, they lean backwards and they put there ''monster scissors'' in the air. and the wont let you go. the most people here kill them, hehe. they put some chicken on a string and then there are about 5 crabs in 30 seconds...

i personally dont like crabs. they are so unbelievably ugly and fast... i once got bitten by a hand palm sized crab..

the crab that walked next to me was about the size in the picture

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 18
Nope.

I've always been interested in these things so I searched and asked around. Some times one has to run after knowledge not just learn it from school.

Big and tough crabs are indeed mean, but it depends on their species. Blue crabs here for example are cowards no matter how big they are. And they do have big claws.

If we had crabs like those mean brick sized one coming after you, I would be hunting them like crazy. And with my bare hands :D

Well, maybe with gloves :)

I've always been interested in these things (1)

If we had crabs like those mean brick sized one coming after you, I would be hunting them like crazy. And with my bare hands :) (2)

(1) you sayd 'these' any more knowledge like the crabs?

(2) whit ep comes no crab
whit flood comes crabs but also water;) so if 2m water + crabs + streaming water+ limited oxygen is a good place too catch crabs? nah, not trough my eyes.

when i saw the brick coming towards me the water was still rising...

(1) Actually I'm interested in all animals under the crustacean kingdom. This includes crabs, shrimps and lobsters. My knowledge about them however is not really significant.

(2) I can manage, I guess. I did many crazy things when it comes to the sea. I once caught a big octopus, like 50cm, with a spear using eye shield only while fighting relatively high waves. Not even with a snorkel. Depth was like 2 meters at a coral reef.

(1) Actually I'm interested in all animals under the crustacean kingdom. This includes crabs, shrimps and lobsters. My knowledge about them however is not really significant.

(2) I can manage, I guess. I did many crazy things when it comes to the sea. I once caught a big octopus, like 50cm, with a spear using eye shield only while fighting relatively high waves. Not even with a snorkel. Depth was like 2 meters at a coral reef.

You my dear friend.. are crazy :thumb::bow: I have never eaten a crab, and I don't think I ever will lol. Not only because they look ugly tho, but largly because I believe in eat kosher foods. Aka no Pork, or crap, or squid.

Ops, I honestly mean't Crab*

Back
Top Bottom