Creating Custom OS Images?

BK_123

Golden Master
So I know you can you rt seven lite to make a custom Windows Vista & 7 image but I want to know how to make an XP image with all program's and drivers.

I suggested to someone a few days ago to clonezilla and he said he got it to work for him. He was using Win7 and had to do a few modifications, but said it worked good. I've never used it personally.

Not sure what you mean.
you want to start from scratch with an image you already have... so if you have the image and you want to start from scratch, then you won't need your currant image anymore. I'm i misunderstanding something here.

Why not clone the drive?, I don't see why it wound't work out for you.
What you are stating in you original post is that you just want an image of an OS with drivers and programs installed already. well that's cloning.

Ahh i see. I have no experience with exactly that. (even though cloning can do the same thing. the settings and tweaks are just done manually)

When talking about what companies do.
Usually it's all remote installed with an image that is somewhat a clean OS, but then via policies other applications are installed by .msi files and drivers are picked from a packed with drivers for all the companies different computers.
It's very cool. We use it where i work.

Back
Top Bottom