What do use use for your... Ehm... armpits.

Dung is a new word to me, but I kinda figured the meaning out. I could smell it :D

But seriously, those Ronnieies (the plural I guess) have some serious issues with their armpits.

Wallmart maybe?

Do they import stuff?

I wish we have something like Wallmart here.

Never seen such product in wally m still searching for this product. Maybe shoppersdrug mart has it

A good read of this article from wikipedia might change your views on what brand deodorants you are currently using.
Deodorant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I currently use home made deodorant...... cheaper & safer for my health.

PS: Another product you all should be aware of is tooth paste, see what chemicals they put in that.

It's not the deodorants that are a problem, it's the antiperspirants. I stopped using those years ago when I developed a rash from them.

Gosh, I guess Wallmart is so popular it attracts all kinds of people.

Never seen such product in wally m still searching for this product. Maybe shoppersdrug mart has it

And I really recommend it. Not sure it is a good idea, or even allowed, to shop for these online.

A good read of this article from wikipedia might change your views on what brand deodorants you are currently using.
Deodorant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I currently use home made deodorant...... cheaper & safer for my health.

PS: Another product you all should be aware of is tooth paste, see what chemicals they put in that.

Good read there. Fortunately I don't have problems until now.

Gotta be careful with the tooth paste. Some brands taste really delicious. So tempting.

It's not the deodorants that are a problem, it's the antiperspirants. I stopped using those years ago when I developed a rash from them.

So far I'm fine with it. I hope it stays that way for ever.

Back
Top Bottom