Chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted but i feel kinda restrained from posting too much cos I might be criticised for signing up for social stuff...

I think I'm one of the few active members who's been around long enough to remember when the members tried to prove the admin wrong and start one of their own up to show that it'd work. For the first week it was popular and well maintained. Then, it crashed faster than Miley Cyrus's image as members lost interest.

I was for it then, but now I just don't see how the same won't happen again.

I lold that is all.

Carry on. I don't think it will be a good idea it will become a spam fest unless caps or restrictions were implemented.

Cool, I'm 16 =]

Wow, quite young for a computer site :p

just curious you're a boy right ? Sorry if I'm invading your privacy........

Cool, I'm 16 =]

Wow, quite young for a computer site :p

just curious you're a boy right ? Sorry if I'm invading your privacy........

yea, i'm a boy :). i'm young for a computer site but i have already some knowledge and i want to expand it here :p, this is also good for my english ;)

Back on topic and closing this request;

Daserg,
The question of a chat room has been raised and discussed several times, both amongst the community and internally amongst the staff. I believe the consensus from all of the discussions was that while it would provide a nice feature short term, the long term usage and management of it wouldn't provide much benefit to the site or the community, and may even carry undesired consequences. We appreciate the suggestion, as with any feedback, but will decline this specific suggestion at this point in time.

Thanks all, keep postin!

I've posted but i feel kinda restrained from posting too much cos I might be criticised for signing up for social stuff...

nobody will be criticised for talking social topics in the social lounge.

the rules are pretty good at defining what can and can't be talked about. social topics are not banned.

if you only want a chant room to talk about social stuff then I'd really recommend checking out the social lounge. (it's probably the most active part of these boards)

topics range from business starting, religon, drugs, smoking, kids, jobs, cars, global warming etc etc etc...

the only thing that's really disallowed is posting "adult material and pictures" and asking for help on bit torrent, also asking for help on how to hack computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom