Best Laptop within My Budget?

Yes with the return of the start button which I wasn't fussed about having or not. It's a great OS if your have tablet, desktop or laptop with touchscreen but not very good for non touch-screens but I found it alright, I plan to get it for my laptop soon..

Yes with the return of the start button which I wasn't fussed about having or not. It's a great OS if your have tablet, desktop or laptop with touchscreen but not very good for non touch-screens but I found it alright, I plan to get it for my laptop soon..

Sounds good!

So what would you go in this situation, wait till I can buy a laptop worth 900-1300 or just get this Acer or Asus now?

Sounds good!

So what would you go in this situation, wait till I can buy a laptop worth 900-1300 or just get this Acer or Asus now?

Well if you are really wanting one and cannot wait I'd get either one of the laptops I suggested or save your penny's.

Well if you are really wanting one and cannot wait I'd get either one of the laptops I suggested or save your penny's.

Exactly. I'll probably be really irrational and buy the Acer, they regret it later on. But it should be fine, it looks like a good laptop. Can you link me an unboxing/review video of that exact laptop? When I searched it not much seemed to come up.

I just clicked on the link and got a 404 error! Does that mean that Dick Smith will no longer be selling the Acer? If so, is the Asus definitely the best laptop I can get for for $800?

Back
Top Bottom