PC for programming

Also, Apple announced a new line of Retina MBPs today. Would be a great time to buy if you want to spend that much money.

Not always true for developing though. Assuming it's still true, he needs an apple if he wants to program for IOS devices.

Yeah, a MAC is required for programming iPhone/iPad/apps for the MAC

I'm being a little pedantic here but that's not entirely true.
It's certainly the easiest way however - iPhone Development On Windows – 7 Options

Also re the submitting Apps that that website still believes you need a Mac for, not entirely true either there are third party companies that will compile and submit them for you for a small fee.

I must confess I haven't tested all of the programs listed there but I do know that at least one of them (Adobe Flash) is compatible with Windows 8 and I shouldn't see any reason why the rest aren't as well.

I must confess I haven't tested all of the programs listed there but I do know that at least one of them (Adobe Flash) is compatible with Windows 8 and I shouldn't see any reason why the rest aren't as well.
Um no, sorry you misunderstood, should have quoted.
I meant are the resources out to programme for the iPad/iPhone with windows 8 ?

Um no, sorry you misunderstood, should have quoted.
I meant are the resources out to programme for the iPad/iPhone with windows 8 ?

Yes and that is what I answered.

Adobe Flash will run on Windows 8 and you can develop iPhone and iPad apps with Adobe Flash.

Yes and that is what I answered.

Adobe Flash will run on Windows 8 and you can develop iPhone and iPad apps with Adobe Flash.
I didn't know you can develop iPhone/iPad apps with Adobe flash ?? I thought that would only work with Android. What language would this be in ??

I mean with objective C you can integrate C into it, so for that is a MAC required ??

Back
Top Bottom