This is how to know male and female crabs.

How about these Chicken Nuggets from McDonalds I'm having for lunch?

Well, your saying chicken nuggets not rooster nuggets. That's female ha ha.

Yeah I know I know :)

Words play anyone?

The point I'm trying to make is that I've never once considered if I was eating a male or female animal. Last time I checked they all taste the exact same.

Point taken.

(now back to planet serious)

But actually there is some significance at some point for some animals.

In crabs, claw meat and abdomen meat taste different. Female crabs have bigger abdomen so it is the best choice for those in favor of it, and the same for male crabs with their bigger claws. Some laws in some states in USA don't allow catching female crabs. And some parts in Australia as well, for mud crabs. Hard luck to some, I guess.

Some what similar thing goes with lobster.

That's about it. The rest of this male/female thing was actually... missing around :D

Its probably bad but I never even thought about genders of something that will be entering my mouth food is food. :whistling::lol:

Well, further to the above quotes, what can I say, I'm a professional eater :D

I mean I eat professionally, not that I eat professionals :ermm:

Last edited:
I mean I eat professionally, not that I eat professionals :ermm:

Cannibal SPOTED LOL! kidding

yeah I know what you mean the thought just never crossed my mind, its going to be difficult to eat anything now since you mentioned this. I'm going to be analyzing every piece of food thoroughly now for the genders. :rofl::facepalm:

Cool, now life will be easier :D

I mean, it is common sense, isn't it? if you know the gender of your food, things are gonna be easier, aren't they? Nah :D

I love words play. English has lots of ambiguity in it. It might sound funny in some cases. Or may be tricky wa ha ha.

I forgot to mention that it is important for those catching their own food to know how to distinguish gender of animals. You don't wanna be fined for eating a female crab in Australia for example. It is not just for cannibals... I mean eaters. Not to mention farming.

Cool, now life will be easier :D

I mean, it is common sense, isn't it? if you know the gender of your food, things are gonna be easier, aren't they? Nah :D

I love words play. English has lots of ambiguity in it. It might sound funny in some cases. Or may be tricky wa ha ha.

I forgot to mention that it is important for those catching their own food to know how to distinguish gender of animals. You don't wanna be fined for eating a female crab in Australia for example. It is not just for cannibals... I mean eaters. Not to mention farming.

You can get fined for that? Woah crazy good to know if I ever decide to take a trip there.

The UK has healthier versions of all our food. Kraft Mac and Cheese has like 1 or 2 ingredients in the states that's not in it in the UK.

You can get fined for that? Woah crazy good to know if I ever decide to take a trip there.

Yep, and there is even a legal size. Fishermen carry a ruler to measure their catches.

Maybe BK_123 or someone else from Australia can enlighten us more.

Not to mention you need a license to catch them in the first place.

I believe in Canada lobsters as well have the same law for the size.

then we have only females here, i saw once a brik in thw water so i walked further, then i stopped and saw the brik walking towards me...

Back
Top Bottom