Error 138 Chrome/Firefox/IE

KJLai

In Runtime
Hey fellahs!!

I have a problem with my friends computer access towards the internet. I am not sure if I am in the right spot, but I'll ask anyways.

He has an 138 Error on all browsers, which says Error code: Error 138 (net::ERR_NETWORK _ACCESS_DENIED): Unable to access the network. I have searched online and on what to do and he said hes done it all. Like open the firewall settings and adding the browsers to in the firewall settings and let the browsers go through.

I can't find any other way. I am about to take his desktop and bring int to my place and see what I can do for the week.

Let me know if you guys have another solution of doing this.

Thanks!

Ill give that a try,

I am actually gonna wait til I get his pc to my house and try everything.

Thanks BK

Being that you haven't tried anything it could be a simple case of he missed a step. Or something to do with the way his network is setup. Although I have to say I have never encountered this issue before.

Mossiac

I still haven't gotten his pc yet... still waiting on it. Hes been really busy. I have no even seen this issue before in my life. I will post once I get a chance, but if anyone has any solutions please post it up. And I'll let you all know what happens.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom