computer breaking?

Life

BSOD
I need help with my PC.It stopped working. I got 1 blue screen of death, the it shut off. I turn it back on, start a virus scan, min later, blue screen of death. I turn it back on. My screen wont come on. I tested both graphics cards, I tested the ram, and I tested the hard drive, and I tested the monitor, They all work fine. Why won't my computer boot up anymore. Like I turn it on, CPU is kinda reving a little bit, and just stays there, Won't boot up. No matter how ;long I leave it it there. Anyone have any ideas?

BSOD? I'm not sure what that is. If you mean BIOS, then no, becuase its not possible to check anything on the computer. I also tried to boot from another drive, still didn't work. So I'm thinking I have a problem with one of the parts in my computer...

BSOD = Blue Screen of Death.

The fact that your computer doesn't boot from anything tells me that there is a hardware failure and not a driver issue.

BSOD = Blue Screen of Death.

The fact that your computer doesn't boot from anything tells me that there is a hardware failure and not a driver issue.
Oh. I have none. I just said it was turning off the computer to prevent damage.

Life you should know as well as any of us here, the devil's in the details. The BSOD is a wealth of information as to what went wrong.
The stop code is what snap is wanting. With that it's just a matter of a quick Google search to look up what it means.
So being vague about what happened is not going to be any help.

BTW Why is this posted in the lounge?

Could you post what it says below that? There's usually more information.

I cannot post anything of that. for 2 reasons. it only happen'd 2 times, both times it was only there for 2 seconds. On top of that, I can't boot up my computer anymore. I turn it on, you hear everything, but it won't boot up. So it's really not possible to tell. And I tried booting from 2 other drives, and none work. I know its not the hard drive, because the hard drive works fine elsewhere. So it is some other part that just isn't letting the computer do what it is supposed to do. Basically to sum it up, I cannot get to the BSOD because the computer is really fck'd and won't boot up to start with. Thanks for the info seti, yes I am aware that we all need codes and what not, but it just not possible :( I'm not going to buy cheap used parts anymore, that's for damn sure.

Btw it's in the lounge because I feel like i'll get some help a little faster then if I post anywhere else. (because everyone comes to off topic first. But I guess you're right, a mod can move the thread if he wants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom