Random Chit Chat

I just got my new monitor. (note that i did send back the IPS monitor I bought, due to bleeding and price/value ratio)
It's a Samsung S27A750D. Great monitor. Very thin and good looking. It has some of the best image quality I have seen on a TN panel. It also has 120hz support. So that great. Really like it.
1 (the only) thing that I don't like about it is that it has a fan.... Yes, a monitor with a fan. Problem is that I can actually hear it when my PC is in idle. So that sucks. Not too much an issue, but i am a little sensitive to noise,

I read that in this tune. Made it so much better. Or was that supposed to be the joke? It just fits too well.

LET'S DO THE FORK IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL - YouTube

Neptune's beard, What did I just see?

The joke was on one posts that mentioned it is enough to just have "ring ring" for smart phones. Didn't look who the poster was and I didn't think it was important to do so.

I just got my new monitor. (note that i did send back the IPS monitor I bought, due to bleeding and price/value ratio)
It's a Samsung S27A750D. Great monitor. Very thin and good looking. It has some of the best image quality I have seen on a TN panel. It also has 120hz support. So that great. Really like it.
1 (the only) thing that I don't like about it is that it has a fan.... Yes, a monitor with a fan. Problem is that I can actually hear it when my PC is in idle. So that sucks. Not too much an issue, but i am a little sensitive to noise,

Congratulations. Nice pick. I know, I have three of them. The returned IPS one, is it the SA950 you talked about before? Sorry, I lost track.

But, you sure about that fan argument? Those three are literately stuffed to my face. I haven't noticed any fan noise. Unless I'm really dense.

I was thinking about getting the sa950. but ended up buying the S27a750.
I don't think the 950 has a fan, but the s27a750 has. if you have 3 of them it should be impossible to not notice the fans.

Here, three of them:
e5o1.jpg

Yup, that's you on the top monitor.

Wow, unbelievable. There is indeed a fan in it. But I only managed to hear it clearly after picking it up and approach my ear to the bottom of the base. Where you live must be super quiet. Here I have to almost always have the A/C on + other A/C's noises from outside. One of the hottest places on earth.

Last edited:
Sigh... thanks foothead... what has been seen cannot be unseen.

*pours bleach into eyes*

At the resort with the family.
It is the beginning of a vacation season now and we came early.
Looks like a ghost town.
Totally my thing :D

Did I hear someone brag about having a vacation :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom