Powerdvd 13

Miguel_92

Solid State Member
Hi. I installed powerdvd13 a few months ago on my windows 8 64bit laptop and it was working fine. But when i went to play a dvd on my laptop a few days ago it didn't even open and when i put the dvd in the drive it wouldn't load either. I'm sure a windows 8 update has broken it because prior to installing some updates at that time it was working. So if anyone has any hints on how to get it working again i would be delighted :rofl:

Would prefer it if i could keep cyberlink as i think it's alrite. It's just stupid the way its just decided to mess up on my windows 8 laptop yet it works perfectly well on my 64 bit windows 7 desktop. Also, i've stopped my anti virus + malwarebytes pro while i've installed it and it's still not working

Not sure if I'm blind and missing it, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling PowerDVD?

unistalled and reinstalled it about 6 times now and the DVD shows up in my computer but it won't open with powerdvd 13. I've tried a few DVD's but it wont open..it tries to open but it just can't for some reason

It doesn't even give an error message lol. When it was working it opened cyberlink straight away as i set it as my default player for DVD's and i've tried to run it in safe mode but that didn't work.

Plus, i did a restore and that just wrecked my anti virus so i had to return it back to the present day. Also i downloaded an older version of cyberlink and that worked perfectly so something is a-miss

Back
Top Bottom