Random Chit Chat

I don't mean to spark a debate but what in the sam hill do you need a cell phone to have all that other garbage (in my book) on it? I guess if the job didn't have a requirement to have one, trust me I wouldn't. I look at my little gophone with all the extra apps on it and think to my self I'll never use them.
I just need my phone to go ring, ring when some one calls. If I need to get on the internet I have 2 laptops and a desktop. I need directions I just do it the old fashion way, ask some body. And I'm not paying 400 bucks for a phone that will most of the time sit on my desk being used as a paper weight.

If you mean all the preloaded apps then you don't need them but it maybe hard to get rid of them..

I don't mean to spark a debate but what in the sam hill do you need a cell phone to have all that other garbage (in my book) on it? I guess if the job didn't have a requirement to have one, trust me I wouldn't. I look at my little gophone with all the extra apps on it and think to my self I'll never use them.
I just need my phone to go ring, ring when some one calls. If I need to get on the internet I have 2 laptops and a desktop. I need directions I just do it the old fashsion way, ask some body. And I'm not paying 400 bucks for a phone that will most of the time sit on my desk being used as a paper weight.

I love my smartphone. I use it for everything. Could I survive without it, yes absolutely. But the conveniece of having everything in my pocket is so...convenient. :lol:

Fantasy football updates, clash of clans, the power to google during a debate to prove i'm right (which normally backfires ;)), Pandora, email, facebook, twitter, calendar, google docs, weather, browns updates (which usually make me sad :(), Kindle, banking, compter forums, pictures, youtube, the list goes on and on...

My cousin was in the same boat as you and of the same opinion. His contract was due so he let his wife talk him into a smart phone. Now everytime I see him he's like "did you know I could do this" or "check out this app i downloaded" or any of a number of other comments that suggests a shift in his feelings. I'm not saying you'd like it, but once you actually have one and use it for a while you get used to it and see it's not as evil as you thought.

I hate that song.
It's embarrassing for the human kind that some people actually like listening to a grown up fool that yells loud and childish sounds.

I just discovered that Squash is my hobby.
Would someone kindly tell me what Squash is?

He says nothing!

Sure about that?

ajrE9Q0_700b_v5.jpg

I was actually joking in reference to the smartphone subject on the topic some posts before.

:D

Back
Top Bottom