27" monitor

gaz999

Solid State Member
new monitor 27 "
hi, originally posted about monitor with tv but have now decided to get a 27" monitor only. the one i'm looking at is the viewsonic pro ips hd monitor just under £200 , can add tv card etc later if req'd.

reasons for choice- resolution. ips, full hd. dvi input with hdmi on it.and price!

any comments much appreciated or other monitors I should look at?

fastest/latest game I play --tomb raider! but it's nice to read text on screen as my eyesight fails

cheers gaz

just a follow up message--had monitor for over a week now and very pleased with it,using at 1920 x 1080 and can read everything. also in my original thread I said it was priced under £200 but when ordered I noticed it was listed in their deal of the day so saved a further £20! to uk readers I would definitely recommend " scan " atb all gaz:flowers:

Viewsonic makes good stuff, I'm not surprised of your satisfaction of purchase.

new monitor 27 "
hi, originally posted about monitor with tv but have now decided to get a 27" monitor only. the one i'm looking at is the viewsonic pro ips hd monitor just under £200 , can add tv card etc later if req'd.

reasons for choice- resolution. ips, full hd. dvi input with hdmi on it.and price!

any comments much appreciated or other monitors I should look at?

fastest/latest game I play --tomb raider! but it's nice to read text on screen as my eyesight fails

cheers gaz

just a follow up message--had monitor for over a week now and very pleased with it,using at 1920 x 1080 and can read everything. also in my original thread I said it was priced under £200 but when ordered I noticed it was listed in their deal of the day so saved a further £20! to uk readers I would definitely recommend " scan " atb all gaz:flowers:

I know this feeel.

I use to have a 19 inch monitor, I had the hardest time reading anything on the screen to make matters worse; in shooters I couldn't even see people very well due to how low the res was so everyone looked like blurs with my terribad eye sight.

Upgraded to a 27 inch Benq a few weeks ago, haven't regret it since. Glad things worked out for you enjoy your monitor.

fujitaka

many thanks for your reply--I now wouldn't go back to my old 17" monitor
at any cost,emails @125% !!!!! now can see all without changing page size,zoom etc. and I've had laser treatment 7 yrs ago but eyesight not brill for reading,distance no probs... cheers gaz

Back
Top Bottom