Rasberry pi

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
As anyone got one of these they look amazing !!!! From a technical point of view how can you fit that much power in such a tiny thing.

If anyone has one can you tell me what they are like or of I should get one for school. Thanks :)

I know that a few of the guys here have them but I don't. I wouldn't use it for school, Netbook or laptop..

I have 2 Pi's. I love them for what they are. What do you plan on doing with yours? One of mine I use for watching movies it runs Xbian and it plays 1080p movies flawlessly. The other runs Raspbian and smokeping which I use to monitor servers,routers and websites. I wouldnt recommend using a Pi as an everyday PC (but you could) due to its limited cpu and memory. I have had mine for over a year and they seem to be very reliable.

I don't know I might use it for movies to store and download them and just plug it into my tv or I might make a quad copter out of it they look kinda cool

The one I use for movies runs Xbian and Xbmc, it works wonderfully. Mine uses a 8gb SD card with a 2TB USB drive. Also for your quadcopter check out Arduino pretty cool stuff. I have an Arduino mega board.

Back
Top Bottom