Gallery: Your desktop

On my Dell D620 (no not Hackintosh). It's a theme using CustoPack Tools (basically a free version of Windows Blinds).

Attachments

• theme.jpg
    theme.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 19
If I would call my new computer skin, I would call It Swagintosh! :D

Modifications used:
WinAmp Skin - Reflex
Rainmeter
Rainmeter Skins: TECH-A, Techno-Logic, Omnimo
Blue HUD << - Just Epic!
Wallpaper - QuasiGod Liquid [Link: QuasiGod Liquid Blue by =submicron on deviantART]

Note:
1st Image - My First Monitor
2nd Image - My Second Monitor (WinAmp Opened on it)
3rd Image - Just showing off normal window skin with few programs...

Attachments

• Desktop Image 1.jpg
    Desktop Image 1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Desktop Image 2.jpg
    Desktop Image 2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Desktop Image 3.jpg
    Desktop Image 3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 20
Decided to try the animated wallpaper thing for a while. I'm liking it so far. (give it a moment to load if all you see is a static image)

I97IBoM.gif

Making that background took way longer than I'd like to admit...

Last edited:
I'd have to show mine to a mod first.
Let's just say despite her being in a bikini and covered up with no pokies, her ample nacelles would not be for the faint of heart. It's one of Tony Take pieces. The long haired brunette with the class DD instrumentation. No IFR with this babe. VFR all the way.

I use a IBM Thinkpad T42 for my surfing ventures, so its not exactly a desktop, haha

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Wow firedust, your pc sure does look professional, good job

One of the very noticeable differences between us nerds and regular people is that we like a clean nice looking desktop with little to no shortcuts and only important stuff viable.

it's too often i see shit like this at work

more-icons.gif

One of the very noticeable differences between us nerds and regular people is that we like a clean nice looking desktop with little to no shortcuts and only important stuff viable.

it's too often i see shit like this at work

more-icons.gif

Yeah I'm OCD about those kinds of things I can't stand a desktop with more than like 10 icons it bugs me.

Back
Top Bottom