Cant get new wireless card to work

xHurstx

Solid State Member
Hello i have recently bought myself a ASUS PCE-AC66 Wireless adapter.
Asus PCE-AC66 Dual Band 5GHz Wireless - AC1750 PCI-E Adapter [90IG0030-BM0G00].
So i installed it in my computer fine. All the L.E.D's are lighting up, no physical damage to the card. So i cant see the problem being the actual card. But after i installed all the software that came with the CD. When the utility opens up it only shows a portion of the utility and the rest isn't being displayed. So i cant actually press on anything. It looks like a centimeter all around the window isnt being displayed. The is no maximize or minimize or size adjustments so i cant change anything. I have been on ASUS's site and downloaded updated software and drivers and still the same problem persists.
As i am running windows 8 so i cant go into the setting and manually create a network profile associated to the ASUS Network Card. Any Ideas anyone ??
Thank you

Doesn't sound like you have Win8 Drivers perhaps? Try running the software in compatibility mode?

Downloading it now just seen the description for the download and sounds like that will fix the problem i'm getting. Will post soon if it works.
Thankyou

Back
Top Bottom