Free Wallpapers and avatars.

Life

BSOD
I do a bunch of Graphics design, as of right now I don't charge anything, I just do it to get Reputation and popularity. If you guys want any, just tell me and I'll make them, just tell me a size maybe a few details. Here are a few examples of my recent orders:
c2nsw.jpg

2cshobl.jpg

30rmfyw.jpg

I stick to making things all by them selves for now, because there would be so many legal issues it's not worth the trouble yet.. I can use sports quotes, but that pretty much limits it.

Hey,

I have something I'd love for you to tackle, if of course you have the free time and are feeling kind hearted :).

I'm looking for some "Horse Race graphics".

Ultimately i'm looking to build something like this: Horse Race Stock Flash Animation 13146351 - iStock in 720p.

So I guess the background would need to be somewhere along the lines of 3840 x 720 and looping so that the very left hand side of the image smoothly integrates with the very right hand side.

A couple horses at around 500 x 300?

Of course I know this is not exactly a desktop background for you to produce but it's something different to add to your portfolio?
But if it's too much work, no problems, I understand.

Thanks for reading!

Just a question, I haven't really done any graphic design before and would like to give it a try, What is a good program to start out with and what would be good to tackle first?

you made these from scratch?
Yes, I make all of my images from scratch.
Hey,

I have something I'd love for you to tackle, if of course you have the free time and are feeling kind hearted :).

I'm looking for some "Horse Race graphics".

Ultimately i'm looking to build something like this: Horse Race Stock Flash Animation 13146351 - iStock in 720p.

So I guess the background would need to be somewhere along the lines of 3840 x 720 and looping so that the very left hand side of the image smoothly integrates with the very right hand side.

A couple horses at around 500 x 300?

Of course I know this is not exactly a desktop background for you to produce but it's something different to add to your portfolio?
But if it's too much work, no problems, I understand.

Thanks for reading!
Hm, I don't know how to make flash images. But if I understand correct you only want the images and then you will turn it into a flash? I am definatly interested! :D
Just a question, I haven't really done any graphic design before and would like to give it a try, What is a good program to start out with and what would be good to tackle first?
I would recommend you get Gimp 2.0. it's a free programs and does a pretty good job. on the other hand, if you want to start out right away in abstract, I'd say you get Photoshop. It's complected to use, but if you have skype or something I can help you through some of the things to get you started. I use Photoshop Cs6.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Here they are, now everyone can actually see them:

jfffkj.jpg

2hcouus.jpg

15qdb4p.jpg

296ex6q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I make all of my images from scratch.

Hm, I don't know how to make flash images. But if I understand correct you only want the images and then you will turn it into a flash? I am definatly interested! :D

Hey,

Yes I just need the images I will toy about with them in flash.

Would be awesome if you could do this, I would indeed be in debt to you.

Could you make me one?
-orange/blue colors
-lightning or designs like the 'hardstep' one you have in the first post

Back
Top Bottom