So whos got GTA 5?

It turned into the console vs PC debate :whistling:

It did? When? I didn't notice? :angel:

Anyway for them to set the record for record sales...something like 1 billion dollars...there must be someone playing it.

Also, sounds like their online part of the game crashed hardcore...who would have guessed that. :facepalm:

yeah the online part was released 1st oct , iv managed to get on once. It is an awesome game, and when it does eventually elease on the PC i will buy it again. B4 gta v i hadnt turned my PS3 on for over a year.

I've been watching a guy that does gameplay videos play through it and I guess it could be played through by now if you have no life... But if you want your money's worth out of the game might as well make it last in my opinion. It is one of those games where you can make it last. There's just so much to do and when I play GTA 4 I tend to drive around and explore, and get chased by cops a lot on top of doing the actual game missions. With the map so much bigger there's so much more to explore for me which is why I'm so excited for it.

In answer to the original thread question...

Nope. I won't be buying it for my Xbox 360 as it is just used as an extender from my PC. Never bought a game for it to be honest.

In regards to buying on my PC then that would be a no also. For one i have far to many games already that i still need to try. Plus i have seen the videos of people playing GTA 5 on the Tube and nothing really grips me about it.

I will probably pick it up in the sales in a couple of years no doubt but if they do as bad a job at porting it over to the PC as they did with 4 then it will never get the chance to waste storage space on my system.

I willl not be getting GTA V because I am waiting of the next gen consoles and I really dont want it to be honset I will just stick to my usual games on playstation

Guys I've got a ps4 (had a ps3 sold) and a 3000$ gaming rig... Now I have to say the only time I touched the ps4 was for killzone shadow fall and knack and of corse NSF rivals... Well I gatta say that the "next gen" sucks in graphics but honestly it's quite straight forward consoles are for guys who don't have that much money I've played crysis 3running 2 gtx 780ti s and the same on ps3 and I eventually burnt the disc( traded in :p) u see if u get a pc it's a long term happiness a console is simply for those who don't care about the graphics but only want to play the game....the controllers are for rack g the keyboard and mouse is for shooting... Pc for ever :)

I've never played a game on PC/laptop.

Couldn't imagine trying to play Fifa or anything else on it either. I know what an Xbox controller looks like, i know what a PS3 controller looks like. What the hell does a PC controller look like?

I'm guessing you don't just use the arrows cause that would be awkward:lol:

W-a-d-s and the mouse is used as the pc controller but u can still use ds3 and ds4 and obviously the Xbox controller on the pc...

Back
Top Bottom