Bottleneck

well. You have plenty of CPU power to handle any GPU you throw at it for gaming.
Ofcause it's limited how much performance you will get out of an old 460 when playing the newest titles.

Last edited:
The avatar is Alcatraz wearing the Nano Suit 2. so that is from Crysis 2.
It's also prophet in Crysis 3. well... the mind at least. the body is still Alcatraz.
yeah the story is getting out of hand.

The avatar is Alcatraz wearing the Nano Suit 2. so that is from Crysis 2.
It's also prophet in Crysis 3. well... the mind at least. the body is still Alcatraz.
yeah the story is getting out of hand.

yeah in the end of crysis 2 Prophets mind/soul/voice went into Alcatraz.. It was messed up. Crysis 1 still ftw tho. I don't think there is a single game that can beat the HOLY SH!T OMG moments from the 0 gravity part. Plus single play had soo much freedom. You could do a lot more. It also had comedy like Chinese people peeing off the docks and you just throw him into the water. You could punch down trees, and just do so many nifty things. Including destroying buildings. Where as crysis 2 is fun, crysis 1 beats it a hundred times over. He, is should come with a warning label * WARNING * GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU PLAY THE ZEROGRAVITY PART OF THIS GAME. :lol:

Yeah it definitely is a great game ^^
my favorite is also the first game. then i'll say the third game.
the second game was just a disappointment.

it was the most fun killing those dumb north Korean people.

Back
Top Bottom