Hello I'm Craig

Craig Prince

In Runtime
Hello my name is Craig as you could have told from the title, but enough of my name and more about the rest of me. I'm 15 years old at the time of me posting this, I know what you're thinking a 15 year old on the computer forums? That is actually what you should be thinking, I'm to young to be here but I don't care. I just want to learn more about computers and actually speak to someone about them. That is my awkward way of saying hello!

I know what you're thinking a 15 year old on the computer forums? That is actually what you should be thinking, I'm to young to be here but I don't care.

:lol:

Welcome. If you really want to learn computers from this forum, browse through threads and try to understand the problem and figure out (if not explained) why it happened.

VMWare is great program to build 'test machines' in so you can break them... then fix them :)

Learn IT, by doing IT.

Also Google is your friend for learning more about computers too. Yes VMWare is a good way to test OS's out if you don't have an old machine lying around.

Welcome Craig.

I started playing around with computers in my 14th. Once I almost broke a pin on the floppy drive's connector. That was reeeeally scary.

Back
Top Bottom