new monitor 27 "

gaz999

Solid State Member
hi, originally posted about monitor with tv but have now decided to get a 27" monitor only. the one i'm looking at is the viewsonic pro ips hd monitor just under £200 , can add tv card etc later if req'd.

reasons for choice- resolution. ips, full hd. dvi input with hdmi on it.and price!

any comments much appreciated or other monitors I should look at?

fastest/latest game I play --tomb raider! but it's nice to read text on screen as my eyesight fails

cheers gaz

I picked up a 27" monitor a few months back. Best addition to my PC yet! Good choice w/Viewsonic too.

EDIT: The only drawback is that I have to turn my head now when playing Diablo 3 to see different parts of the screen xD

Can you send us a link to the monitor?
"viewsonic pro ips" does not say enough.

200 Euro isn't that much for a 27 inch monitor. so it's limited what you can expect from it. I am just about to buy a 2k 27inch monitor.
It costs 500 Euro. ofcause this is more then enough for most people, but i have never bought a monitor cheaper then 250 Euro, and that was a 22 inch.
I later bought a 24 inch for 330 Euro. then i got a used 27 inch Samsung for 250 Euro.

Last edited:
hopeless at links but address in uk is----

www.scan.co.uk

look under 26 to 55 monitors, and it's no 6--erm--I hope

product-dragme-to.gif

LN47321

27" AOC I2757FM LED IPS Pro Full HD Monitor, 2xHDMI/VGA/ 1920X1080, 250cd/m², 1,000:1 5ms, Speakers

wow. i am surprised how good it looks for the money. it really looks like a high end monitor.
226 Euro for a nice looking 27inch IPS LED HD monitor. Can go much wrong with that.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

i looked it up in a Danish price seeker site. an i found it for 270 Euro.
guess anything is more expensive in Denmark

but again, it might seem like a good monitor on paper and online images, but still think about it's an 27inch IPS for only 226 Euro.
You are definitely not gonna get the image quality as a More expensive IPS monitor.
you should check out some review before buying.

Back
Top Bottom