About the new iPhone 5c and 5s

I knew that I just thinks it stupid but its another for Apple to make money by wanting people to buy the latest models they have to offer.

Like it or not, that seems to be the norm with gadgets these days. It isn't only Apple; look at Samsung, HTC, etc. People are now accustomed to having the latest cell phone or tablet, and they literally expect one every year. :hide:

I totally agree with you Ghost.

More and more will keep coming. Apple came out with first fingerprint security, who knows what samsung and htc will do next to there phones. I bet samsung have something up their sleeves to have something better than Apple.

I don't understand why everyone always gets so upset about new releases. It's the way it's always been and the way it always will be. If your phone works, then don't worry about it. Since people change phones every two years (or sooner) it'd be stupid if the phone manufacturers didn't have new phones available.

I just get upset because of how they are just similarly the same.. Yeah they might have a bit better features, but from the 4/4s to the 5, completely the same just slightly better camera and size. In my opinion that is. also as for the 5s just fingerprint security and also the better camera option.

At least come out with something more better than just changing a few features like camera and the buttons or something. Literally the 5 came out last year(?) or year and a half or so. They still have some time to create something new for the phone.

I just get upset because of how they are just similarly the same.. Yeah they might have a bit better features, but from the 4/4s to the 5, completely the same just slightly better camera and size. In my opinion that is. also as for the 5s just fingerprint security and also the better camera option.

At least come out with something more better than just changing a few features like camera and the buttons or something. Literally the 5 came out last year(?) or year and a half or so. They still have some time to create something new for the phone.

That's why it perfectly coincides with a two-year mobile contract. There's absolutely no point in upgrading from an iPhone 4 to a 4S (or a 5 to a 5S, for instance).

Hence, you sit back and enjoy your mobile device until the iPhone 6 comes out. Meanwhile, the customers with the iPhone 4S can now upgrade to a brand-new model, the 5S.

You're correct in pointing out the subtle, uninspiring differences between some of these phones; however, if these companies don't release a "new" product (no matter how scarce it actually is on upgrades), then a customer can theoretically dismiss that model since it's "one year old."

What about the new chip in the 5s....64 bit and all. It's a major improvement.

Sure... Technologically, it's a "major" improvement and can enhance performance. But most people won't care/notice the difference, since the 5 never had any noticeable issues with system lag / slowdown during normal use of apps/games.

It's the same as the 3G vs. the 3GS, and the 4 vs. the 4S. Power users and nerds noticed the difference; many others didn't.

Oh I agree, there may not even be apps that utilize it until the new phones are released, but some day (soon) we'll look back and say...remember when apple put the first 64 bit chip in its phone...what would we do without all this processing power.

And my post was more about the one before yours where they said its just fingerprint security and a better camera...

Oh I agree, there may not even be apps that utilize it until the new phones are released, but some day (soon) we'll look back and say...remember when apple put the first 64 bit chip in its phone...what would we do without all this processing power.

And my post was more about the one before yours where they said its just fingerprint security and a better camera...

Gotcha.

To be honest, I was tempted to pick up a 5S on the side and mess around with it. I miss my iOS days, but I don't think it's worth switching back at this point. I must...not...cave. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom