Random Chit Chat

I almost never play normal minecraft anymore I play feed the beast which is like tekkit. I don't play single player anymore though it got very boring to play alone

I don't game as much as I used to I just have so many other things to do now. I almost never game anymore mostly due to not having money to spare on games and the time to play. Man growing up sucks lol.

I never play single player. I've tried running FTB but my laptop doesn't handle it very well as it lags and optifine ultrahd doesn't really do anything to help.

Everywhere tyvm... Everyday here in the USA you see on the news" this person was killed, or this person was kidnapped, or whatever... Everyday... Sick of it.

Well no shit.. But 10 years ago, you didn't see on the "media BS news" about a rape and all that everyday. This country is getting worse and worse. Beside the fact that our US military is out in Iran, syria, Iraq or who knows where, killing innocent people and saying its not true.

i think it was just as bad 10 years ago as it is now.
News like that usually just fly in my right ear and goes out the left ear.

This country is getting worse and worse.

I don't agree. I think the big problem is suddenly everything is being sensationalized for ratings and small state-level (if that) crimes are being nationalized to have something to politicize and boost ratings. 10 years ago the news media didn't have as much of a hold over people's daily lives and now it's about all people seem to watch.

Back
Top Bottom