iOS 7

BK_123

Golden Master
So I am curious as when Apple will officially release iOS, Apparently it could be released just after Apple has finished the unveiling event, If not then it could be between September 10th and 20th. Apparently the iPad beta is behind as its not stable as the iPhone/iPod version. What does everyone think about this?

iOS 7 Release Date: What to Expect

iPhone 5S will come in gold & likely sport fingerprint sensor, iPad iOS 7 running behind | 9to5Mac

50 iOS 7 Features You'll Actually Care About

iOS 7 Release Date: What Not to Expect

Fact sheet: iOS 7 - TechRepublic

So it looks like we won't be seeing iOS 7 on the iPad until October sometime Apple iOS 7 Release Date Nears: No iPad Support Until October?, Apple iPad Rumors: iPad 5 Release Date Coming In 2013, Cheaper iPad Mini In 2014?

OS X Mavericks Release Date & Price Predictions

And its official with iOS 7 available to the public for download on 18th of September which is next Wednesday (Hurry up next Wednesday :D) iOS 7 update available 18 September - Smartphones & PDA Phones. iPhone 5S and 5C will be available on the 20th which is a Friday.

Specs showdown: iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5c vs. iPhone 5 - Smartphones & PDA Phones

Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Revealed | Photos, Smartphone, Phone

Also if you are an avid Apple fan and cannot for iOS 7 and want to upgrade now then I've found a safer way to upgrade How To Upgrade To iOS 7 Right Now | Lifehacker Australia

7 Things to Do Before Installing iOS 7

10 iOS 7 Features That You'll Hate

9 iOS 7 Release Date Predictions

zzzZZZzZZzz....How about sharing your own opinions or ideas about each article instead of just posting link after link after link....

I combined all the posts with just links into one post. Cleans the thread up a bit.

Sorry for that, Thanks for the tidy up ;)

So Siri must now be out of the beta stage.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Also a few release date tips like backing up and preparing for the upgrade 7 iOS 7 Release Date Tips

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes too I am looking forward to that, The 4S doesn't get airdrop which I was looking forward to. I am also looking forward to the the control center, notification center and notifications syncing from iPhone to iPad and iMac/MacBook and multitasking. I am hoping its released after they are done talking which may happen, When do you think it will be released Dale?

Yes I am thinking that too. Do you know if OS X Mavericks is being announced at the event as well?

Guessing in the dark here, but I don't think it will be announced on 10 September. A new iPhone is about as exciting as it gets for Apple lovers (or haters?). The release of Mavericks on top of that can only add marginal values.

Back
Top Bottom