Radeon 7950 or GTX 660

KE12

Solid State Member
Hey, I'm sort of a novice when it comes to graphics cards and my current computer is a statement to that.

Anyhow to get to the point I'm attempting to build my own gaming computer and have filed down 2 different graphics cards that are in the same price range.

So my choice is between
EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 SC Signature2 3GB (£186)
or
PowerColor PCS+ Radeon HD 7950 Boost Edition 3GB (£192)

Have any of you ran into these two cards and if so which would you recommend? Or are my choices rubbish and you recommend something else for the same price tag?

Thanks to all who viewed this and another thanks to all who reply!
(Im also sorry if someone has previously asked this question, but I failed to find anything comparing these two cards)

Hey, thanks for the replies!
Anyhow Kmart1212, i have a small question regarding your post.
Nvidias are better in my opinion, in using a 660 ti with 2 gb gddr5, don't have any problems

If you don't mind me asking I'm just curious as to why you personally think that Nvidias are better?

Thanks again!

7950 over the 660. but i would get the 660ti as its better than both

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GeForce-Dir...ie=UTF8&qid=1378058531&sr=1-1&keywords=660+ti

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

People just become fan boys of particular brands (normally the more expensive brands) and will not be swayed. not saying Kmart1212 is a fanboy tho...lol

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

always look at comparisons between cards, and never judge on if AMD or Nvidia or intel vs AMD processors

Back
Top Bottom