So much for the WWE

OK I will drop the humorous entertainment.....use your imagination if have one!!!

I do have one.
When I'm not beating my head on my desk trying to run this place, or loafing on here, I tuned in to some serious escapism sort of stuff.
So I get a kick out of two lunk heads pretending to beat the stuffings out of each other. What's wrong with that? It's like watching NASCAR. People watch not to see who wins, but to see that 20 car pile up at 200 miles per hour.
It's all about venting your aggressive side with out doing harm to some one else around you. So you get drawn in to the story. So what...

I look at the WWE as a "man-version" soap opera. And I'm not saying that in a bad way, just saying that as a thing. It gets a bad wrap, but people saying "it's not real wrestling" is like someone saying the doctors on ER or Greys Anatomy aren't real doctors....DUH!! They needed a setting to tell their stories, and they picked a wrestling ring instead of a hosptial or whatever.

I know the WWE is totally fake but I love it as it takes the piss out of wrestling

Back
Top Bottom