Blue screen of death

Kod111

Solid State Member
Hi, about every half an hour my whole computer will lag out and my screen will go black with a movable curser, after a while it will then go to the "Blue screen of death" now Before I go and get it looked at I want to see if there is anyway I can get some hep without paying someone... I was looking at the action center and it said that the "unexpected Shutdowns" had something to do with some files in a TEMP folder... any help?

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or terminated.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP: OxOOOOOOF4 (OxOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO3 , OxFFFFFA8O1O39O9EO , OxFFFFFA8O1O3 __cant read__xFFFFF8OOO3398ODO)

Collecting data for crash dump ...
Initializing disk for crash dump ...
Beginning dump of physical memory.
Dumping Physical memory to disk: 50

NOTE: ___cant read___ means I could not catch anything there, but it was only a few characters.

Last edited:
Well it's better to use that program I suggested as it will help us a lot more with solving the problem and it will provide all be details as to why it happened and how it was caused.

I just had another crash again, I downloaded the file and stuff but how do I upload it to this site? All it says is "Add video" or "add image" but the image needs a URL

Back
Top Bottom