KeyLogger?

I think some keyloggers are also able to capture you screen.. So take screenshots of what you're doing. Snoopfree privacy shield will block independent screen capturers too. :)
Ps. I have tried it on Win 7 and it doesn't work. :/

I think some keyloggers are also able to capture you screen.. So take screenshots of what you're doing. Snoopfree privacy shield will block independent screen capturers too. :)
Ps. I have tried it on Win 7 and it doesn't work. :/

That is right, depending on the software, keyloggers can be used to do pretty much everything in the victim's computer, observing conversation, stealing stored passwords or card data, taking screenshots. I once used one that activated my victim's webcam :). If you want a software that really helps identifying those things here is it: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

also, here is a good one:
KidLogger.
It seems like a child monitoring tool
it will take screenshots every 15 minutes.
also, it works with more than kids...i used it on my father, mother, and my two brothers
got some private info from it

I bought a key logger for experimental purposes. It works and its pretty cool, but doesnt work with all keyboards (typing in the password that is, to access it)

What is a keylogger and what does a keylogger do are basically the same question. A Keylogger is a piece of coded software, usually coded for a specific purpose. A keylogged does what it sounds like, it logs your keystrokes and tells the administrator of said keylogger every key you've pressed. Now, whether it's good or bad is a harder question.

It's bad, if you caught it like malware, from a download, and you don't know where it came from. They could get hold of any information you key in, anyway.

It's not so bad, even good, if it has been placed on clients by an administrator, since this can help track the usage of said clients, and relieve the dependance on proxy servers.

A keylogger, also known as keystroke logging, is a program installed on your computer unbeknownst to you that logs all key strokes typed into your computer which is then viewed by a third party. Keyloggers are also capable of taking screen captures.
And most importantly, learn the basics about what is the keylogger software.

Back
Top Bottom