So much for the WWE

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Before I start my rant, John Cena stepped down from the WWE to have surgery done on an elbow. He's going to be out for 4 or 5 months he said. In retrospect I think he knew what was about to happen and slithered away.
And now, the rest of the story...

Daniel Bryan beat John Cena last night. Randy Orton cashed in his money in the bank contract but not before HHH softened Daniel with a pedigree move. A face down body slam put his lights out and Orton pinned him for the win.

Tonight Vince McMahon's daughter toss Bryan out of the building. Later on the whole family was celebrating their dirty deeds and lured Bryan out to the ring. And yes you knew what was going to happen next. He got jumped by the shield lapdogs of the McMahon family. He put up a good fight but lost. Then HHH called them off and invited him in to the ring to talk things out. He got up to the ring edge and was coming in when Orton nailed him with a RKO.

They are so pleased with themselves. All of the WWE wrestlers were up on the stage watching.
Now before you go saying it's all fake, I know there's a script but it is what it is, entertainment. I have met a lot of the old school wrestlers when I was working at a TV station in Atlanta doing security. They all acknowledge kids watch the shows and have their own hero's.
But with recent events in the WWE I think they have shown their true colors. A guy works his ass off and proves he's got what it takes to be a champion. He's not a big guy. 5' 8" roughly 200 lbs. But with the heart of lion. Gives it all he's got and then some. Earns the respect of his peers and the heavyweight champion. Gets the match he's been wanting and wins.
Only to be betrayed by those in power. Just because he doesn't fit their idea of who should be the face of the WWE. That's sad. Little kids will look up to that and think when I get to the top I'll just have it taken from me. Why bother?

I think the script writers fracked this one up. I'd think that the fans would rather see the little guy that made it to the top of his profession and gave it all he had to stay there. If he got beat fair and square then he could still hold his head up and be an example of courage and honor.

Kids today need some one they can look up to even if it's a scripted hero. Daniel Bryan is that sort of hero the young fans could look up to. Now the WWE "company" has turned on him. Tonight they lost a long time fan of the show. Me. What they did was so wrong in so many different ways.
I thinks the fans of the shows need to boycott the live events to show their support for Daniel Bryan. They should also finds other programs to watch on Monday and Friday. When the ratings and the coffers start to run low maybe they will rethink what they did and make changes.

You don't have to be 7' tall and buff to be a champion. Just have the courage to fight the good fight.

No imagination you lot, humorous entertainment will never hurt you!!!

No imagination you lot, humorous entertainment will never hurt you!!!

It's called television 'programming' for a very good reason. Mindless entertainment produces mindlessness.

... on topic...
I quit watching wrestling after Stone Cold bounced. And that's the bottomline, cause Stone Cold said so.

So true,crap script writing,man is down struggling to rise above his demons.Yep thats how i see the writers of eastenders and what they have done to phil.i would sooner have 2 hours of WWE then 50 years of corro street

Back
Top Bottom