In need of assistance again :D

Kmart1212

In Runtime
hey guys, i just bought a Radeon HD 7750 and was hoping to be gaming a little more on pc, but after i bought it i tired playing gta on ultra settings but would get 30 FPS, and my gpu-cpu usage was below 50% :/. I watched a benchmark on someone with the same card and they were doing fine Grand Theft Auto IV AMD Radeon HD 7750 Ultra Settings 1080p - YouTube. I also tried other games and all seem to run crisp but gta :/. Any help or advice would be awesome, much appreciated and thanks in advance :)

Card i have:
Micro Center - Computers, Electronics, Computer Parts, Networking, Gaming, Software, and more!

the 7750 is the lowest "Gaming" card in AMD's 7000 series.
it's not at all gonna handle GTA 4 on max settings.

About the video: this "Might" be ultra when it comes to detailes, but it's not at MAX settings.
He is running on a lower resolution. He might also have "forgotten" to enable" "Anti Aliasing".
Maybe also the view distance is low... or at least not a maximum.

don't blindly believe everything you see on the internet.

Its not even just the video haha, i have several friends who have worse graphics cards and they run 60+fps. I matched there settings and still got 30 fps with terrible lag spikes/skipping.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I guess it just comes down to what can i do to get rid or the skipping of the game so its playable :/

You sure your friends have worse graphic cards?

i also had some skipping problems when i started playing the game. but after i updated the game and graphic card drivers, the skipping problem stopped.

OK Kmart, what's under the hood on your rig?

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Six-Core
RAM:8 GB DDR3
2 TB HDD
Power: Cooler Master 500w
Graphics: XFX Radeon HD 7750

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Maybe you should stop buying your graphics cards at Kmart...

Was from microcenter, and they sell good shit so...

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

You sure your friends have worse graphic cards?

i also had some skipping problems when i started playing the game. but after i updated the game and graphic card drivers, the skipping problem stopped.

I reinstalled the game, Everything possible is up to date as well:confused:

Here some pics of my settings and benchmark on GTA.
Also dosnt make sense to me that the resource usage is so low and its still having such problems.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back