Purchasing a new video card today need your help!

ale101

Baseband Member
Hey guys im doing my final upgrade to an aging computer...I have a ASUS P5N-D MOBO and was thinking of upgrading to one of the following three video cards. Could anyone tell me if these are all compatible? And which one would be the best in regard to performance, preferably something quiet.

Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 2GB DDR3 PCI-E Video Card (GT630-2GD3) : Video Cards - Future Shop

Zotac GeForce GT 630 1GB DDR5 PCI-E Video Card : Video Cards - Future Shop

EVGA GeForce GT 630 1GB DDR3 PCI-E Video Card (01G-P3-2631-KR) : Video Cards - Future Shop

So my Asus motherboard supports ddr5 ram? Also if you had to choose between one of those I listed which would you pick

The DDR5 you refer to is GDDR5. It's internal to the vid card.
As for choosing a vid card, the EVGA. I've used that brand for years and not one moment's problem.

Ok I see...so if you had a choice you would go for the evga one? I would like to go for the one you recommended but I don't have the funds, needed something around the price point of the ones I listed.

id go for the zotac card, zotac are a well known brand and have some of the fastest stable oc'd cards on the market

Back
Top Bottom