In need of help!!!

Kmart1212

In Runtime
Hey guys, its been awhile but i was hoping someone could help me out with my problem. I just bought a Radeon HD 7750 and was hoping i could rig up my two monitors as i did before, but after setting it up, the second monitor wouldn't get a signal. Both monitors have VGA-DVI adapters on them. So after being confused, i checked the rest of the box and found a card that said "You can only connect a DVI-VGA adapter to DVI port 1. DVI port 2 is a digital signal only." Can someone please tell me how the heck i hook up my second monitor and what a digital signal is? P.S, it has an hdmi port as well, i was hoping to rig that up to my tv so that i can use it to game, would i be able to use both monitors and the tv all at the same time? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance :)

Card i bought
XFX FX-775A-CGFV AMD Radeon HD 7750 2048MB DDR3 PCIe 3.0 x16 Video Card FX-775A-CGFV - Micro Center

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
What monitors do you have? Do they have DVI input? If so, you can connect them both DVI.

Both monitors are VGA, i put two adapters on them which are VGA-DVI, but the whole digital signal only thing screws it up :/, is there another adapter i can get to use both monitors and the hdmi port for a tv as well? I also just found another guide, ill post a pic of it, maybe it will help someone :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom