Building a new computer

Geness

In Runtime
I'm planning to building a computer and I'm having a little trouble choosing ram as I've always bought premade PC's and building them up to something decent.

I plan to use the listed

CM Storm Trooper Full Tower
Ultra LSP750 750-Watt Power Supply
MSI GeForce GTX 780 Twin Frozr Video Card
Intel Core i7-4770K Processor
Gigabyte GA-G1.Sniper 5 Z87 Motherboard
Ram ?
Corsair Hydro Series H110 Liquid Cooler

any advice on the current set up would be greatly appreciated.

1333 is a little bit better performance wise. Sure it looses a little tiny bit of speed, but you don't even notice it. 1333 is over all better then 1600. That's why I chose 1333 for him.

1333 is a little bit better performance wise. Sure it looses a little tiny bit of speed, but you don't even notice it. 1333 is over all better then 1600. That's why I chose 1333 for him.

Eh?
Can you give your reasons please?

Personally, I like to get RAM that at least matches the native speed of the controller, in the case of the 4770K, it's 1600 MT/s.

Personally, I like to get RAM that at least matches the native speed of the controller, in the case of the 4770K, it's 1600 MT/s.

I was kind of thinking the same but my knowledge is little low when it comes to ram other than knowing the different kinds of mhz.

what would you recommended to buy?

You can't go wrong with G.Skill 1600 or Corsair 1600. If you're planning on overclocking, and based on your motherboard/CPU combo, I'm guessing you are, I would get 2000/2133 RAM.

Back
Top Bottom