New build

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
Well everyone after much thought and 6 years of saveing's and all of your advice I am proud to announce my 1st build and it's all ordered :) wish me luck

CPU- AMD FX 8320 am3+

GPU- EVGA GTX 650 Ti BOOST SuperClocked 2GB GDDR5

PSU- Corsair 600W CX Builder Series

Wifi card- TP-Link TL-WN751ND Wireless-N150 PCI Adapter

MOBO- Biostar TA970 Socket AM3+ 8 Channel Audio

Ram- crosair vengeance 8gb ddr3 1600mhz

HDD- seagate 1tb 7200 rpm

All of our advice and you went to build an AMD . . . . . . lol

I'm sure it will be a very respectable machine.

Good luck with your first build, you will get a very nice "buzz" when you first switch it on and the fans begin whirring up :)

Nothing really it was more a light hearted joke than anything else. However there is the general perception that AMD have fallen behind quite alot recently, having said this there are still many strong cases from them in the budge CPU department.

I could be labelled as somewhat of an Intel Fanboy so please take this with a pinch of salt but the AMD FX 8320 am3+ in the UK is around £130 odd and you can get an i5 4430 Haswell for £140 odd.

You can also get a budget Haswell mobo for £50 - £60 which looks around the same kind of budget for you board.

But as i said take this with a pinch of salt as I havent built a computer on a couple of years and in truth i'm a little outdated with technology but i would have gone the intel route.

I honestly had a look at that intel chip and the 8320 and most of the reviews said to go with 8320

Hmmm ok fair enough, as i said i am "wedded" to Intel so you may have made the right choice.

I image there probably was no right choice in this instace?

Hmmm ok fair enough, as i said i am "wedded" to Intel so you may have made the right choice.

I image there probably was no right choice in this instace?

So you're "wedded" to Intel, huh? I'm the other guy she's been seeing...

Just couldn't resist taking a jab.

Back
Top Bottom