Worst Thing You've Ever Brought

I'm tempted to say my GPZ500S, It's cost a tonne in the year I've had it on repairs. But that's vehicles I guess.

Other than that, Probably a guitar I bought from a local custom shop, It was awful. Luckily I got a full refund.

Had three bikes, but now only two.

The bike is question was a yamaha yzf 600r thundercat, which i broke by popping a wheelie off a speed hump and the chain popped off and flew in to the engine casing, cracking it, snapping the clutch push rod, locking the back wheel for a second then snapping the alloy that holds the spindle in place, so i sold it to a breakers. :facepalm:

I have a honda nsr 125r got to love the 2 strokes.

And the beast that is in my avatar is my main transport Triumph Sprint ST 1050. :)

damn... that was some wheelie. That suck man.

Nice main bike. way bigger then mine. mine is only a 250cc Ninja. :(
I am getting a bigger one next season. Can't wait :D
properly a SV650S. And when a get 25-26 years old, (i am 22 now) i will see if i can afford a ZX6R K13.
I can't pay the insurance for a super bike now. insurance for people below 25 in Denmark is a joke.

Worst thing I ever bought was a 1984 Toyota Camry. Bought it brand new and the POS broke down constantly. Water pump died at 10K miles. Had to replace the timing belt several times. Had a major oil leak at 50K miles then replaced the engine at 95K miles. Check engine light came on repeatedly and no one could tell me why. The cassette player and power antenna crapped out. The tail lights went out and the module that had to be replaced was $300. The last time it broke down and left me stranded, I had it towed home and refused to put any more money in it to get it repaired. About the only component on the car that didn't have problems was the transmission.

I can't bring myself to even consider a Toyota after owning that car.

Last edited:
Had three bikes, but now only two.

The bike is question was a yamaha yzf 600r thundercat, which i broke by popping a wheelie off a speed hump and the chain popped off and flew in to the engine casing, cracking it, snapping the clutch push rod, locking the back wheel for a second then snapping the alloy that holds the spindle in place, so i sold it to a breakers. :facepalm:

I have a honda nsr 125r got to love the 2 strokes.

And the beast that is in my avatar is my main transport Triumph Sprint ST 1050. :)
Masterlink chain?

The brakes on my bike are off of a yzf600r, haha. I like those. I want a Triumph Speed Triple next though. Is the nsr a street or offroad bike? I want to build a supermotard style bike sometime too. Maybe a CR250 or something like that.

the honda nsr 125r is a two stroke street bike. 33bhp bout 95mph, amazing when 18...lol

Last edited:
Oh, sort of like the Aprilia RS50. Cool bikes. 2 strokes are where it's at. My 440cc 2stroke sled makes 97hp or so. My 600cc bike only makes 66hp. My bike gets 55mpg where my sled gets about 8mpg though, haha.

wow. they sure are fuel hungry those sleds.
my 250cc Ninja 2 stroke gets 60 mpg. It only has 34HP.
can't wait to get my next bike next season.

i average 45mpg on the triumph with 129bhp (K&N etc) although i can get over 60mpg if i ride slowly but wheres the fun in that............lol

Back
Top Bottom