Stalker Shadows of Cherynobl on this PC

higheststorm

Baseband Member
I have a Dell (piece of shit) GX620 from 2007. It has the original motherboard, I upgraded the Pentium 4 to a 3.2 ghz, i have 2 gigs RAM (too little i know), and a Nvidea GTX620 with 2 gigs of built in DDR3 memory. i can run Fallout 3 kinda, Skyrim barely, and The Walking Dead Survival Instinct barely on it. I was wondering if it would be worth getting Stalker? Will it run it?

It helps if you get a dual core or ht cpu, i dont know if your 3.2 is an HT, but you should be able to get a presler pentium d in that box that would help frames. More ram would help. If you got some custom fans in there helping to cool it down you could use evga percision to clock up that card, its not exactly spiffy, but it should run your game.

Over all I'd go for it, if it doesn't run the game, put together a now very cheap athlon ii x2 or x4 build around a am3+ motherboard and your gt 620.

When I get the money I'm going to buy a new setup Thanks for that link I will use that from now on. It runs the game on max settings so its a good computer, seeing how i literally built it from 7 dead pcs. I only paid for the gpu and some fans so this is a 70$ build By the way the pentium is an HT

Back
Top Bottom