Pc buying advice

they are a little similar in hardware, but some differences is quickly noticeable.
the office looking PC has more RAM. but RAM today is cheap. you can get 8 GB of good RAM for 70 bucks.
the gamer looking PC comes with a dedicated graphic card. but it's a low end card which is useless for gaming, but will do a better job at video editing than the inbuilt GPU inside the processor.

which editing software do you have? most non professional editing applications don't utilize the GPU for rendering.
if your chosen software render on the CPU (which most does) then extra 4 gigabyte is WAY better.

note: non of the PC's comes with an OS. you have to buy or download it somewhere else before you can do anything with it.

the best one so far is number 4. it's also a little more expensive then the rest of them.
they all have the same CPU, but what makes number 4 stand out is the GTX 650. it's a little better then the rest of the GPU's the other machines comes with. it has lower RAM capacity though, but in reality you don't need more then 8 if you don't play around with virtual machines and servers.... some high end 3D modeling aplications might benefit a little with more RAM... but i'l rather have that better GTX 650.

if i should choose another one, i'll go for number 3. only due to the (in my view) better looking case.
it's not really better then the second PC.
i am not a fan of the first one, because it doesn't have a dedicated graphics card

you could easily upgrade the RAM to 16gb anytime you want.
you just don't really need it at this point.

Back
Top Bottom