Halp!!!! it won't turn on

MonsterB3ast

Beta member
So i have a 3d aurora 570 gigabyte technologies computer and liquid cooling and a bunch of awesome stuff. Striker extreme motherboard with a republic of gamers processor, and I plug it in and a red light comes on the power supply and the motherboard lights up, but that is it no fans no cooling responds when the power button is pushed. I was told it could be the processor or the motherboard.

So this is why im here I need halp to hopefully fix this pl0x I, and everything in it is brand new I got it out of a shed where its been sitting for years and the previous owner was trying to fix it, but he kicked the bucket before He did unfortunately.

If you need anymore information I would love to share it with you so We can fix this Beast of a computer

Could be the mobo or cpu. Take the ram out and turn it back on. See if you get any beeps. Do you have a video card you could swap out and see if it works? We need to do a process of elimination to tell, but my guess is the mobo or cpu. Its hard to say which for sure though.

I removed the ram and turned it on, and got the same results as i did before. I dont have another video card, but it has two almost brand new GeForce cards in it.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

I also have unplugged the cards and it still did the same thing. If need be i can post pictures of it if that would help.

Back
Top Bottom