Gallery: Your Workstation

My desk for for the past two or so years (previously it was this minus the 2nd monitor and fancy desktop)

DSCF4044.jpg

My "desk" has been growing since i got a new one at christmas, and it doesn't really fit on the desk anymore...

DSCF4717.jpg

And right beside it:

DSCF4718.jpg

Now you went and did it. Be right back.

attachment.php

Last edited:
My apartment should look so good. What is it you do?

lol - it's never usually that tidy. The clean up was driven by the accidental spilling of a giant cup of coffee. I even had to run my keyboard under the faucet. (It's a unicomp buckling spring keyboard).

What do I do? I mess around on the internet, I play a little guitar and try to stay out of trouble. ;)

lol - it's never usually that tidy. The clean up was driven by the accidental spilling of a giant cup of coffee. I even had to run my keyboard under the faucet. (It's a unicomp buckling spring keyboard).

What do I do? I mess around on the internet, I play a little guitar and try to stay out of trouble. ;)
Me too. I play a little guitar and stay out of trouble for the most part. I like to play drums also but it's difficult in an apartment. I've been using acoustica beatcraft to program my beats out and recording songs on my laptop. Fun stuff.

Back
Top Bottom