Photography submission thread - Water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much Dale and Life :D

they are all god. i specially like Ja6ons and Lifes photos.

BTW: The white color on the rocks on my picture is actually not only glare from the sun, but the rocks is actually kinda white.
we don't have any rocks that looks like that in Denmark. i don't know why they have this white color... but it looks great.

Last edited:
I really was waiting on the nasty little thunder storm to get here and get some good rain pics. But it's taking its sweet time getting here. So some drops from my kitchen faucet.

attachment.php

I thought it was today lol... I'll double check. Great photo Seti. I love the quality of the drops :D

Final entry for me for this subject. The nasty little squall I had been waiting on finally showed up. Very large drops flooded the back parking lot pretty quick. The drops were coming down fast and hard and the end result for me was over 200 shots. I've spent over an hour trying to find a really good one. I guess this is it.

attachment.php

This was taken with zoom toward the front of our boom trunk about 30 feet away from the back door of my apartment. If you download it the EXIF data is still embedded in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom