System hardware/specs...?

Codegeekman

Beta member
Okay I know how to work computers, such as fixing problems and such but this has annoyed me. I want to know what my computer is running like all of it on one screen. I know about dxdiag and that does not show all of my information. I want to see the information like this "AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz." And all on one screen such as that format for my RAM so i can see if i can run games and compare computers. (Canyourunit aint got shit on my computer) Also if it helps, my computer is a windows 8

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Also do NOT want to use speecy

I'm not 100% sure but I think Glary comes with a system info page.

But to be honest, speccy is the best one for what you are after.

Mossiac

The best program that I have used to check computer specs is called Everest Home Edition. A safe site to get it is from majorgeeks.com. go there and search for Everest and download it. It won't show everything on one screen, but it will show it to you al in a single program instead of looking through folders

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

It has tabs in the program such as motherboard, soun, display, cpu, RAM, etc.

Speccy was recommended to me and I thought this is a great proggie. Loads up with the summary and click on any for more details.

Just the way I like it. :)

Back
Top Bottom