Read interesting information or get paid

I'm the author of the book called Happy No 2 - ebook.
In this book I write from my 15 years experience of dealing with people and problems.
I'm so confident that what is written there will help you as well, that I decided to promote the book like this:

You either get new perspective about common problems or ( if you don't get them ) you get twice the money you paid for the book.
Sure I would need a motive to why the info did not worked for you.

Other then that you have to see this text as ( from your perspective ):
I win or I win more!

See more details about the book here Happy No 2 E-book | Laugh Regardless Of Your Top Position

You are so full of it. You babble yet say nothing.
And I quote:
I looked at the position in a simple manner: you command people, you have the most money (in the company) and as everyone says .. you do nothing.
End quote

You do nothing? I beg your pardon!!! I manage a hotel. I work 16 hours a day 7 days a week. I have to deal with every aspect of this property. From making sure all the staff come in to making sure they do their jobs correctly to making sure they have what they need to do their jobs to overseeing front desk operations to preparing payroll to making sure the guests are happy to making sure the bills get paid.
How dare you tell me I do nothing. The nerve of some people.

This what happens when you only read a part from a general context.

1. I hope that you saw that is not written that "setishock" is doing nothing as a manager!

2. The general context will reveal that this is what I thought when I was 14 years old. As time passed I noticed that managers work a lot ( as you said almost all week ) but most time they work with their mind.

3. This is a general perspective and if you ask people, that are not managers, ... that is their sensation: they do all the hard work and the manager doesn't do anything.
What they don't see is that the manager does a lot of work with their mind. Now this is the work of the manager: calculating things so everything goes as planned.

Hope this clears the situation and the book will help you resolve your situation.

Back
Top Bottom