Problem installing Office

I haven't been following this thread real close, but I have skimmed it so take my comments as such.

If you are getting registry permission errors when installing software, that can't be a good thing. I'd say your registry is hosed up pretty good. Have you tried installing other software to see if it happens with that too?

Are you using pirated Office, if not you can contact microsoft by email, they would definately help you to solve your issue, although there support is bad, but I am sure it would help you.

I haven't been following this thread real close, but I have skimmed it so take my comments as such.

If you are getting registry permission errors when installing software, that can't be a good thing. I'd say your registry is hosed up pretty good. Have you tried installing other software to see if it happens with that too?

Are you using pirated Office, if not you can contact microsoft by email, they would definately help you to solve your issue, although there support is bad, but I am sure it would help you.

Doesn't matter guys I got it all sorted. Thank you for your contribution. I just did a clean install of windows.

Back
Top Bottom