Where can I find....

andy1027

In Runtime
Hi..

So the current situation is that my PC is sitting on the floor of my bedroom. Now there is no real problem with that but I thought it would be nice to set it onto somthing that will lift it off the ground slightly. Kind of like a table, but obviously really really short and in the shape of the bottom of the PC.

Let me know what I need to look for.

Thanks.

Search for PC case stands or feet. Be sure to look for one that's sturdy and stable. :)

It depends on your budget and how much you care about aesthetics.

I've had things sitting on 2 strips or 2x4 before. Does the job and if it's a large enough base you can hide them a couple inches back from the front ofthecomputer so you can't see them.

Search for PC case stands or feet. Be sure to look for one that's sturdy and stable. :)

It depends on your budget and how much you care about aesthetics.

I've had things sitting on 2 strips or 2x4 before. Does the job and if it's a large enough base you can hide them a couple inches back from the front ofthecomputer so you can't see them.

Thanks ill check it out!

If you're in the US you can go to WalMart and get what's called a parson's table. They are a real simple small table. Shouldn't run more than 10 or 15 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom