Help! server help

Tylersd

Beta member
I'm on a job that requires some knowledge i do not have. I have a massage server room with close to 30 servers, I also have 3 server hubs in the area. I have reset the server, reset the hubs and nothing has happened. The employees have been left without internet and server access. I believe it has something to do with the server and sending out the information but i am lost.

Take note that I am a 15 year old tech that is helping out my high school while the tech guy is on vacation.

15 year old tech that is helping out my high school while the tech guy is on vacation.

Yeah I know, I'm the best help they have. They have been without internet for a week now. The unit office closest to the server room has internet, other then that they are out of luck. Can you please help me out on this one?

Update: I have got the LAN working and the internet is down. I have checked the switch boxes and they appear to be running fine. I Have tried to reset the sonic wall, no luck.

Take note that I am a 15 year old tech that is helping out my high school while the tech guy is on vacation.

I think your school should be getting a temporary replacement instead of getting a 15 year old to do it when you should be focusing on your studies.

If you check the wan connection in the Sonic Wall, it should tell you the external IP.

Back
Top Bottom