Randomly brings up taskbar

Rablor

Solid State Member
My computer will bring up the task bar when watching full screen videos, annoying but tolerable. During full screen games like league of legends it minimizes everything which is a problem and extremely frustrating.

I have read around and some people say it might be a process problem like AVG, as i don't use it i'm not sure what process it could be, if that's the problem at all.

When it happens it will always happen twice in a row, then stop for a good few hours before doing it again - all drivers and updates are up to date.

What make and model computer?
What OS?
What media player you using?
Did you install any software prior to this starting?
Did you run malware scans?
Did you run a virus scan?

Last edited:
Acer Aspire M5811

Windows 7

Happens with all players including GOM, VLC etc

i was given the computer and told not to wipe it, but apparently he did not have the same problem

no viruses or any malware

Hmmm Just check mine YoungIT. Doesn't present a problem for my media center or GOM player either one.
It's got to be a malfunctioning mouse or keyboard. Or could be the previous owner has some hot keys set up. Be interesting to check that.

Hmmm Just check mine YoungIT. Doesn't present a problem for my media center or GOM player either one.
It's got to be a malfunctioning mouse or keyboard. Or could be the previous owner has some hot keys set up. Be interesting to check that.

Does sound like a keyboard problem. I had a keyboard that would randomly send a signal to the computer saying I was pressing enter. I call it sticky keys, but it's not the real term. The windows button is probably shortening

Back
Top Bottom