Random Chit Chat

Death Note started off good, but it bothered me with just how ridiculous it became later in the series. It seems everyone I know quit watching around when L got that skyscraper. I don't really see why it's so popular. There's so much better stuff out there that never really became 'mainstream' in America.

In other news, I picked up one of those currie electric bicycles for $40 off craigslist yesterday. It should make for an interesting project. I'm toying with the idea of putting it on a steel road bike frame instead of this 'hybrid' thing that rides like an oversized barbie bike.

EDIT: This one. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004QHG17O/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Last edited:
Been messing with this bike some more. I ended up swapping it over to another frame because I absolutely couldn't stand that one it came with. Also switched over to narrower rims so I could use tires that weren't stupid wide. Next up, I'm going to replace the batteries in one of the packs and see how it does from there. The ones it came with were toast. Won't be hard at all though. It's just some huge sealed lead acids inside a plastic case.

is it normal for an ultra thermo control case fan to suddenly slow way down and smell burnt. I don't really know why this happened but I think something burnt out in the fan because when I touch the center of the fan its quite hot and the rpms have gone from 1600 down to 1200 and it no longer responds to thermal change. I took it out of my case and turned the computer off but I don't know why this all happened

Back
Top Bottom