Are All My Parts Compatible

harmoucheko

Beta member
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($249.99 @ Microcenter)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($59.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($124.97 @ Outlet PC)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Performance 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($279.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($84.98 @ Outlet PC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 4GB Video Card ($399.99 @ Newegg)
Sound Card: Asus Xonar DX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card ($82.99 @ Best Buy)
Case: Corsair 600T White Graphite ATX Mid Tower Case ($149.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ Outlet PC)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) ($87.98 @ Outlet PC)
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor ($266.99 @ Amazon)

Last edited by a moderator:
it's all compatible.
no problems there. it also looks like a fine build.
are you sure you need a soundcard? the onboard sound is usually enough for most casual people and even gamers.
A better question will be: what are you gonna do with 32 gigabyte RAM?

I agree, Why do you need a sound card, As bikerecho said the integrated sound on the mobo is enough and you would save a bit by getting rid of it but other than that it looks to be a good solid build.

I agree, Why do you need a sound card, As bikerecho said the integrated sound on the mobo is enough and you would save a bit by getting rid of it but other than that it looks to be a good solid build.

Lol, there's no reason in gods great creation I'd ever get a sound card. They're outdated, and the last sound card I pulled out of a computer was a Dell Dimension 8250 from 02' and it had no integrated sound as I remember XD. But still, if you have integrated sound, getting a sound card is like buying a chain for a dog that has an electric fence XD

Good reply YoungIT

only soundcards that are worth buying is those cards with extra inputs and other ports then just jacks.
but those are usually for business use.

Last edited:
Good reply YoungIT

only soundcards that are worth buying is those cards with extra inputs and other ports then just jacks.
but those are usually for business use.

The only reason I could think of needing a sound card if you have something like a car stereo for speakers

Lol, there's no reason in gods great creation I'd ever get a sound card. They're outdated, and the last sound card I pulled out of a computer was a Dell Dimension 8250 from 02' and it had no integrated sound as I remember XD. But still, if you have integrated sound, getting a sound card is like buying a chain for a dog that has an electric fence XD

The last time I found myself a sound card was in a Compaq old desktop.

Back
Top Bottom